Sunday, August 09, 2020, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Please use this event to reserve your seat to attend the Sunday, August 9th, 10:45am Service.
New users will need to make an account to register (it will prompt you to do so once you click register).
If you want to keep your information private, just put 'Private' in the boxes you want private. The only exception to this are the state code and zip code which are required to be real codes.
- If this is your first time reserving a seat, you’ll need to fill out the information in the pop-up box and click/tap continue at the bottom of the page.
- The next page will ask you about guests and any notes you think we need to know about before you come. Fill that out, press Continue. Congratulations, you’re registered!
- If you have already registered on our website before, just click the link at the top of the first pop-up box that says, “if you are an existing user, please login first”.
- Then click login on the next page, it should automatically login for you, but you might have to manually login.
- Then it will take you back to the registration page, but with all your info filled in. Then you just click Continue and it’ll ask you about any guests or notes on the next page and you click Continue again. You’re done!
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation, just go through the reservation process again and it’ll tell you that you’ve already reserved and ask you if you want to cancel your reservation. If you’re just making a change, you’ll have to cancel the original reservation and make a new one with the updated information.
Please put in the notes section of reservation any special need regarding masks or other specific needs.