Saturday, September 26, 2020, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Event is held in Main Sanctuary, not the Gym.
The Gathering is a monthly event for women to come together and grow together. There will be teaching, worship through song, and just time to talk together.
Although things will look different due to COVID-19 restrictions, we believe that this is going to be a fun and impactful time together.
Please note these restrictions:
1. Masks covering your face and nose (not face shields) are required for the entirety of the event.
2. There will be people to help you find a seat due to social distancing requirements.
3. There will not be any food or coffee so make sure to bring your own.
4. All conversations not a part of the event should happen outside the building before and after the event.
5. Registration is not required, it just helps us contact you with any updates and pre-print a name tag for you before the event.
We can't wait to see you!
If you have any questions, you are welcome to email
and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
The Gathering Director