The ministry of Puyallup Nazarene Church is funded by God's provision through the tithes and offerings of faithful PNC members and attendees. At PNC, we honor God's provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of PNC remains beyond reproach.
GIVE ONLINE OR ON YOUR PHONE
There are several benefits to online/mobile giving for both you and your church. Some of them are:
- Faithfully Honoring God – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the "First Fruits" of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your "First Fruits" are faithfully given back to God.
- Simplicity - You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Focus – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping PNC – Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
To give online: click the image below
We gladly receive the contributions of those who give by check and by cash as well. A record is kept wherever there is a name attached to the gift so that we may give each contributor an end-of-the-year statement of charitable giving for personal tax purposes.
If you are having any problems or need assistance with online giving, you can send an email to Luanne Morehart at firstname.lastname@example.org